ExEm® is a medical device, which enables the easy recognition of tubal patency.
ExEm® gel has been specifically developed by the Dutch company GisKit for gynaecological intracavity ultrasound imaging and is CE marked. By mixing ExEm® gel with purified water a gel form is created. After infusing the foam through the uterine cavity into the fallopian tubes, practical ultrasound images can be obtained to check the patency of the fallopian tubes in infertility patients.
- Office based solution
- High quality images
- A bright visualisation of contour of fallopian tubes and uterine cavity
- It is used in combination with ultrasound equipment
- NO NEED FOR RADIOLOGY and laparoscopy
- Simple to use
- Reduced discomfort for patients
- Perfect control over administration of gel foam
- Excellent tubal transit
- Good price/benefit ratio